Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wippage

 
Lots of things on my plate at the moment and I may be in danger of over stretching myself but you know what that mini mojo is like! First up, I've started a challenge on the Oldhammer forum. The idea is that people pick a fantasy miniature of a type that they've never painted before and have a go. We are looking at getting a hundred entries and we are already at 10 so get yer brushes out and get an entry in quick. Here is my first entry Rildo the Crafty. My first ever theif!

I've also decided I was going to paint up 20 gangers to use in Judge Dredd. I figured I'd need a street gang.
First session I got all the flesh done.

Then some of the basic colours.

And they are currently like this. If I get another decent session I reckon I'll get them finished.

Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar