Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Four things

I saw this over at Cormac Writes and thought it looked like fun. It's been a while since I did any lists. I'm curious as to how they start, why one number is chosen instead of another, and why so many of us feel compelled to list things about ourselves.

4 movies you would watch over and over again:
  • Casablanca
  • Apocalypse Now
  • Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas
  • Caddyshack
4 places you have lived:
  • Louisville, Kentucky
  • Teaneck, New Jersey
  • Yardley, Pennsylvania
  • Chicago, Illinois
4 TV shows you love to watch:
  • No Reservations
  • Iron Chef America
  • Metalocalypse I love this show. My youngest got me the first 2 seasons on DVD. I watched it all in two days after Christmas, and then couldn't fall asleep properly because I kept hearing the theme song in my head.
  • South Park Hard to believe this show is more than 10 years old.
4 places you have been on vacation:
  • The Florida Keys
  • Las Vegas
  • New Orleans
  • Ireland
4 of your favorite foods:
  • Sushi
  • Buzzard's Breath chili This is more or less the recipe my chili is based on. Mine is better, I think.
  • Raw oysters
  • Gumbo "You can eat a lot of gumbo" is what MizBubs said when I mentioned this. Gumbo z'herbes, chicken and andouille gumbo, seafood gumbo, duck and oyster gumbo...
4 websites you visit daily:
4 places you would rather be right now:
  • A cabin on a lake in Minnesota
  • The French Quarter
  • My backyard (I'm sitting here because I came down with a wicked cold last night, and I'm still trying to clear my head, and it's a beautiful day outside.)
  • Driving somewhere out west to someplace I've never visited
4 things you want to do before you die:
  • Own a small farm
  • Drive around the USA for at least a couple months
  • Do a through-hike of a major trail like the Appalachian or Pacific Crest
  • Scuba dive
4 books you wish you could read again for the first time:

Tag 4 people you think will respond:

Why stop at 4? If you'd like to do this, consider yourself tagged!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar